“Fuel your business success by unlocking your employee’s potential”
Employee Empowerment Solutions Training
The Employee Empowerment Solutions training is based on 35 years of research in human behaviour. It is based on the pioneering work of David Gershon and Gail Straub of the Empowerment Institute in New York. Both are world-renowned for their work on Empowerment and their mastery of personal growth facilitation.
The Employee Empowerment Solutions training is based on 35 years of research in human behaviour. It is based on the pioneering work of David Gershon and Gail Straub of the Empowerment Institute in New York.
Both are world-renowned for their work on Empowerment and their mastery of personal growth facilitation.
“Empower Employees to behave, take action and control their work and decision making in autonomous, independent and self-directed ways”
This training helps employees to build trust in their own ability, builds confidence, resilience, resourcefulness, self-esteem and motivation.
Are you looking into:
- Improve the performance of your employees
- Retain top talent and attract talent into your business
- Cultivate employee self-efficacy and confidence to perform better
- Increase loyalty, productivity and engagement
- Build resilience and reduce stress
- Reduce cost of absenteeism
- Improve your financial results
- Provide the opportunity for the employees to collectively experience and embody the four elements of the Empowerment Methodology: Awareness, Vision, Transformation and Growth.
- Each participant gets the opportunity to work through their own personal perceived limitations to success and their inherent value system.
- The change process originates at the individual level and is reinforced by group members who recognise that it furthers their own collective development.
- The participants get the opportunity to consider the team’s role in supporting the implementation of the empowerment methodology in their organisation.
- Self – responsibility – At an organisational level, individuals take responsibility to have their job, team, function and organisation the way they wish it to be.
- Authentic communication – Individual communication is open, honest, transparent and vulnerable. Individuals have the confidence to talk about the real issues in the organisation.
- Learning and Growing – Within the framework of the organisation, individuals are encouraged to work on the real behaviours they need to change. Individuals are encouraged to challenge themselves and support each other to both learn and grow.
- Interpersonal Process Skills – Individuals within the organisation have established protocols and developed skills that they regularly deploy to resolve interpersonal issues and build high functioning relationships.